Training - Telephone Lessons
Understanding a second language over the telephone can be the most difficult. For this reason learning by telephone can be the best way to perfect your English skills. Become proficient by training with our most professional instructor.
Our specialist telephone lessons are really mini-Blended Learning courses:
- a needs analysis is performed, and a course outline is agreed with the student
- lessons of 30, 45 or 60 minutes are scheduled
- before each lesson the student receives a reminder email with material to look at before and/or during the call
- during the lesson the student is interrupted as little as possible, in order to encourage fluency and confidence
- the conversation is a mixture of socio-professional chat and subject- or grammar-based instruction
- after every lesson the student receives an email correcting any mistakes and supplying exercises for those areas that need more work. Material for the next lesson is also included
Lessons can be conducted by telephone, or over Skype (or similar) which allows video contact and instant messaging to help with spelling and vocab.